WORK WITH US
We are an industry-leading organization committed to remaining on the forefront of cybersecurity. From hardware solutions to complete managed security services, we are a dynamic and value-focused organization.
IT Project Manager
Full-time Salary Range: $70,000-100,000
Ideal candidate is based in Denver, Colorado. Remote candidates will be considered.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and with operations in the UK and Philippines, VirtualArmour is a leading networking and cybersecurity company providing vital services to client operations around the globe. We position ourselves as trusted advisors, working hand-in-hand with clients to solve the most challenging network and cyber issues. Our Professional Services (PS) Team is our consulting arm and a core part of our strategy to bring value-added expertise and support to clients. We’re looking for a Project Manager to support our PS Team in effectively and efficiently fulfilling its mission. Interested candidates can apply using the form below or by submitting a resume to [email protected].
- Help organize and prioritize PS Team projects.
- Work closely with Engineering teammates to break down large, complex projects into logical tasks with defined milestones and timelines.
- Track PS project activities, ensure milestones are hit on time, and work closely with Sales,
- Account Management, and Engineering teammates to identify and solve challenges.
- Track PS project budget versus spend and work closely with Account Management to proactively engage clients on budget issues, as needed.
- Keep management informed of PS project status.
- PM Experience – Experience with agile project management processes and generating clear and value-added process flows.
- Technical Knowledge – While not an expert, the Project Manager should be conversant in networking and security technologies.
- Highly Organized – Ability to effectively manage several projects concurrently.
- Strong Communication Skills – Ability to effectively and concisely communicate with management, clients (as needed), and other VirtualArmour teammates.
- 1-3 years of experience in IT project management.
- Familiarity with the following applications: Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Vision, SmartSheet, Harvest, SalesForce.